Have questions about the policies of our Boiling Springs dance studio? We’ve answered some of our frequently asked questions to give you an idea of what you and your child can expect during our dance classes.
How is tuition handled?
If an account is 30 days or more past due, a $25 late fee will be applied to the account and will double for each week that the account remains past due.
What is the policy on refunds and can I withdraw from a class?
What ages do we teach?
- Mommy & Me: 2 and under, with a parent participating
- Tiny Tots: 3 to 4; ballet & tap; hip-hop; & tumbling
- Mini: 5 to 6; includes ballet & tap, clogging, tumbling, & hip-hop
- Junior: 7 to 11; includes clogging, hip-hop, irish, jazz/lyrical, tumbling & tap
- Senior: 12+; clogging, tap, Irish, jazz/lyrical, tumbling, & hip-hop
What is the minimum enrollment per class?
What is the class etiquette?
How are absences handled?
Can people watch the class?
Observation weeks will be announced throughout the season, so that parents/visitors may observe their child’s progress. Parents/visitors will be allowed to watch the last 15 minutes of the class. Observation weeks will be posted in the lobby and on our website. Please make every effort to attend these observation weeks and support your dancer. No visitors are permitted in our dance classrooms at any other time, unless the instructor gives special permission prior to class.